Monday, 15 August 2016

INKING WITHOUT LIMITS: YES TO PROGRESS

The most important resources one can garner for his/herself is what I call, ‘People Resources’. Having the right kind of people around you or creating/investing in the right kinds of relationships is indispensable as you journey towards achieving your goals in life, as you endeavour to harness your full potentials to its maximum capacity.

What makes them relevant? There are times you feel inadequate, times you feel incapable, times you feel less equipped or talented, and times you have doubts about your abilities. These friends will come in handy as they will be a source of encouragement and serve as a backbone to you. They will show you the good in you which you may not have recognised. I’m grateful to God and such friends for encouraging and supporting my business. Mfonobong, Leroi, Mr. Nsikan, Harley.

Some weeks ago I was contemplating setting up my writing and editorial platform, I had doubts, I had hesitations. I had doubts. But as I type, PENNITT just completed her first official work for a client; editing a motivational book that will be published by the end of the month. PENNITT will officially be documented on a printed book. I feel really elated and excited at this giant stride. Three more books are on my desks pending publication. Awesome.

I’m using this medium to encourage you to start something. As of weeks ago I was sulking, but I decided to overcome my fears and it is paying off. Pursue that passion. Spend less time frolicking on social media. Invest that time in something productive. Hang out with the right crew. Give it your best shot. It truly pays. If it isn’t bringing knowledge, adding value or enriching your bank account, ignore it.

Thank you for all your support. For reading and commenting on my blog, for referrals and for your anticipated patronage. Ekemini of EKM Group, God will bless you dear. It’s been amazing working with you. I look forward to more.
Send in your writing and editing jobs, I’m still at your service.

@PENNIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

You enjoyed reading? Don't be selfish. Pen that thought.